Welcome to Life Chapel!
Welcome to the family. Join us Sundays @ 10am, and check below for the great things coming to LIFE!
Super Kids Resources
NEW to Life Chapel and Super Kids Church! Check out our new Virtual Super Kids Church. Use the button below to check out our Virtual Super Kids Lesson Video and get links to worship videos, kids devotionals, and a Parent Cue each week!
Current Church Guidelines:
Continuing THIS SUNDAY our building will be open for services on Sundays @ 10am! Please be patent with us as we welcome our family back with new regulations to keep our most at risk family safe at this time. Please stay home if you have had a fever, cough, or shortness of breath in the 14 days prior to Sunday service. Check out the details below:
Ways we are keeping you safe this season:
This Sunday we will be hosting a family service in the building. Space will be limited to 60 people in the Sanctuary. Super Kids Church will be open this Sunday outdoors for kids ages 5-11 if it is not raining. In the case of rain, we will have a printable available for kids to use in the adult service. Nursery will remain closed at this time.
Masks must be worn during our service as required by VA guidelines.
When you arrive, please wait at the front door while social distancing from other families.
An usher will guide you into the building to your seat. Please let them know how many are in your family and if you would like Kids Packets for your little ones.
Following service please remain in your area until an usher greets you to escort you out of the building.
We will be streaming our service for those that are unable to attend or do not feel comfortable attending.
Super Kids Church and FUEL Youth are OPEN outdoors!
Super Kids Church and FUEL Youth have returned to Life Chapel. Currently our Nursery will remain closed until we can safely open with the proper staff needs. Our Super Kids and FUEL Youth will be meeting outside when not raining for the time being to allow plenty of room for social distancing. Masks for children ages 5-10 are up to the parent’s preference. In the case of rain in the morning, a printable will be available for the kids in the adult service. In the case of rain in the evening, our Youth will shift to a 30 min Zoom call and resume the following week. When bringing your little one to Super Kids Church and youth to FUEL, we ask that you and your family please help keep our kids and staff healthy by adhering to these simple Family Responsibilities. Our volunteers are held to the same standards:
- Children who have experienced any fever or cold or flu like symptoms within the 14 days prior to the service shall remain home and will not be brought to the ministry.
- Children and parents shall adhere to the CDC regulations and VA and USA guidelines regarding social distancing and masks when at a church service.
- Parents will notify the church office at 540-464-5433 if any member of their immediate family is diagnosed with or exposed to COVID-19.
- If a parent allows a child to bring a toy, snack, or drink to class, it will be the parent’s responsibility to sanitize the items when the child(ren) return home. Our staff will do our best to keep everyone’s belongings separate from other students to help with the sanitation process.
- All parents or youth will be asked to truthfully answer the following questions each Sunday they arrive at a service.
- Have you or your child experienced a fever or cold/flu like symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you or your children been exposed to someone you believe might have COVID 19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you or your children traveled outside the state in the last week?