What We Believe:
- We believe it is God’s desire that all invite Him into their life and have a relationship with Him. Jesus accepts all people and walks of life. Therefore, God does not put barriers between Himself and those who want to invite Him into their heart. (John 3:16, Romans 5:17, John 10:10, Romans 6:4, 2 Timothy 1:9-10, Genesis 2:7)
- In addition, we believe that life change happens in a relationship with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Since life is defined as the physical, mental and spiritual experiences that constitute existence, our belief is that God brings new life to body, mind and soul. Just as our logo has a cross as the primary vein of the leaf, Jesus wants to be the life-giving force in each of our lives. Will you invite him to do so today?
- We believe it is God’s plan for all of us to search for His will in our lives. (Jeremiah 29:11, Romans 8:28, Exodus 9:16) It is also our belief that there is greater life with Jesus after inviting Him into our lives. (Ephesians 1:8-10, 2 Corinthians 5:5, Philippians 2:12-13, Ephesians 3:16-21)
- God has an abundance of love, joy and peace for us to explore. (Colossians 2:5-7) Exploration of the things of God is what keeps us drawn to Him and helps us mature. (Ephesians 4:13-16) The Holy Spirit is a guide for our growing deeper with God.
- We believe that God wants all who know him to carry out the Great Commission: To go into all the world and “create” followers of Him. (Matthew 28:18-20) Although we do not naturally possess this type of power to create, the Holy Spirit gives us the necessary means to do so. (Acts 1:8, 1 Corinthians 2:4-6)
- What do we mean by create? By definition, to create is to give meaning or context to the random elements of life, or to take that which is devoid of shape or significance and give it life.
- The act of creation is deeply spiritual and has the potential to change the world. As a body of believers, we seek ways to promote and create life in our personal lives, congregations, neighborhoods, state, country and abroad! (Mark 16:15, Ephesians 3:10-12) The fulfillment of this commission happens when followers of Jesus create opportunities for others to invite life (Jesus) into their lives.